Welcome to Trickle. My name is Ashley London and I am a Fashion Buying Student at the University of Westminster.

This is a look at Designer shows, High Street events, Fashion News, Interviews, Street Style and everything I am involved with as I work to build a career in the Fashion Industry.

Enjoy. Maybe Follow. And I love feedback so get in touch. Thanks for visiting :)

Monday 28 March 2011

AMERICAN TREND UPDATE:

If American 20s is what you are going for with your vintage buys, top it off perfectly with the classic Finger Wave (aka Marcel). John Galliano (although I appreciate reading his name may hurt your eyes at the moment!) showed all the catwalk models with the wave for the Christian Dior RTW Autumn/Winter 2011 show at Paris Fashion Week earlier this month.
   
                                                        

Celebrities have also been flaunting the trend and the photograph below shows a girl we* spotted walking around Soho during London Fashion Week wearing the wave as her main statement.


There are plenty of HOW TO videos all over the web so get finger wavin' for an exceptionally chic finish to your nostalgic outfit.

*"we" - Fiona Bain and I
Image 1 - Marilyn Monroe
Image 2 - Christian Dior RTW at PFW
Image 3 - Street Photo taken by Ashley London and Fiona Bain

No comments:

Post a Comment